About this course
The Internet has emerged as a platform to facilitate global commerce and communication. Its exponential growth has transformed the value chain of virtually every industry, and millions of commercial businesses are now doing business online. This course will introduce you to the range of marketing uses of the Internet.
You will learn how to:
- Use basic e-marketing tools relevant to the internet marketing context.
- Apply marketing strategies such as segmentation, targeting, positioning, and differentiation to an online context.
- Analyse the online consumer exchange process and its outcomes.
- Evaluate product, pricing, distribution and communication marketing functions in a firm’s internet marketing strategy.
- Evaluate the role of social media in the marketing context.
- Use digital analytics to evaluate and optimise the effectiveness of digital marketing strategies.
You will explore how marketing online differs from a traditional marketing environment, and identify and discuss web-based marketing opportunities such as using Facebook, Twitter and Google in today’s business world.
The digital landscape is fast-paced and continually changing, yet is an equally challenging and exciting environment in which to work. This course is relevant to anyone working in marketing, communications, public relations, social media and advertising.
- Use basic e-marketing tools.
- Apply traditional marketing strategies in an online environment.
- Evaluate a firm’s internet marketing strategy.
Criteria for Registration:
Undergraduate or 1 year experience in the retail sector
Days: 2 Days
Date: 3rd-4th Dec
Venue: IBA City Campus